“Level Up” with Equine Assisted Self-Care Workshops
Are you feeling disconnected, sad, or irritable? Are you exhausted by the treadmill of “not enough”? Are you ready to step into something different?
AUGUST 5th - SEPTEMBER 9th
Wednesday evenings 6pm - 8pm
We are offering our quiet, scenic little horse farm as a safe space to BREATHE, REFOCUS, and RESET in this 6 week workshop series.
Building authentic connections with other women in a supportive environment provides opportunities to show up in a way that lets you be SEEN, HEARD, and VALUED.
The time spent with our horses will bring SMILES, CHALLENGES, and NEW AWARENESS during self-discovery activities with the herd. Horses are sensitive, insightful teachers that always seem to deliver the right piece of wisdom at just the right time.
You’ll spend 2 hours a week for 6 consecutive weeks building your muscles of CONNECTION and BELONGING, discovering tools of EMPOWERMENT, and taking the next steps toward your Wholehearted Life!
We can't wait to welcome you in person!
OPENINGS ARE LIMITED TO 6 WOMEN. Sign up early to reserve your spot!
(This workshop series is for adult women only.)
EarlyBird Registration (by July 24th)- $499
Regular Price Registration (after July 24th) - $549
We still have a few spots left!
We will be keeping a Wait List, even after the event is full.
Purchase your EARLY BIRD spot in the Wholehearted Women's Workshop for $499.
The price is valid until 6 p.m. July 24th 2020.
Purchase your REGULARLY PRICED spot in the Wholehearted Women's Workshop for $549.
STEP #1: Fill out the REGISTRATION FORM BELOW
STEP #2: Look for a PAYPAL INVOICE in your email.
STEP #3: PAY YOUR INVOICE to reserve your participant spot in the workshops.
If you have any questions, email Maria E. Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Participants are asked to monitor their own exposure and temperature prior to check in at the beginning of the first workshop. Anyone will symptoms or known exposure will be issued a refund and dismissed from the workshops.
- Upon arrival at the farm, we will take each persons temperature and they will be required to fill out a COVID-19 symptom assessment.
- We will be restricting the number of people gathering to 6 participants and 2 facilitators.
- We will remind participants of the 6' social distancing protocol.
- All activities and conversations will take place in open, well-ventalated areas or outdoors.
- WARNING: Wearing masks will be optional and left to the discretion of each participant. Because these events are based on social interaction and connection, there may be advantages to preserving the natural benetits of the improved communication and empathy building that facial expressions facilitate. Our horses read human facial expressions and body language as they interact during activities. Wearing a mask may change the way that the horses respond to any individual.
Our goal is to take reasonable precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, while still preserving the integrity of our service. We recomomend that anyone who is in a "high-risk" demographic WAIT for a future workshop opportunity that is being held when there is less risk to COVID-19.